Sunday, November 7, 2010

Boot-ee-full



Hooray! I've been looking for a pair of cognac colored boots for what feels like forever. I ruined the pair I had in the rain a couple years ago and I have now found an exceptional replacement.
I've been a long time lover of this brand, 80/20% by Ce Ce Chin. Every short girls best friend, these boots feature a hidden wedge that gives that extra couple inches we all love.
Big fan of the general styling of this boot without going into overkill and the small heel makes it practical and wearable for everyday outings. I bought this color in the store but I found them online and ordered the gray color from Karmaloop-should be here in a couple weeks!! Will post those when they arrive, until then, I suggest you grab a pair.

Item: 80/20% "Bernie" Bootie
Price: $219.00
Location: Little Burgandy, Vancouver (Robson St)