Saturday, August 28, 2010

Come One, Come All



Here is me at my best, the whole "I'll take that in every color it comes in thanks..".
Truthfully, there are actually a few more colors to choose from, I just prefer to keep it basic so I can overdose on accessories.
For me, I don't like spaghetti strap style tank tops. My boobs are too big and I look like an idiot wearing them. I find the same thing happens that does with "bigger" bras, you still want something cute but that offers a bit more coverage.

I loved that these ones are slightly flared out at the bottom, but not too much so that they lose their shape. The neck is high enough that your boobies aren't pooping all over the place but you still look like a woman. I also found them to be super soft and they came in so many colors!
I bought mine in the middle of July so I went back just to make sure they still had them since I didn't post them at the time, and they do, and there is even new colors since then AND they were buy one get one 50% off when I checked yesterday.
Selection is huge, tons of solid colors and stripe option as well. Just remember that these are "Aerie", which is an area in American Eagle Outfitters that only Metrotown and Robson st. have in their stores, so if you want one, you have to go to one of those locations.

Item:Aerie Tank, Solid and Striped
Price: $24.50 each, currently Buy one Get one 50% off.
Location: American Eagle Outfitters, Robson St. Vancouver