Saturday, August 28, 2010

Comfy


I'm not feeling clever at the moment. Comf was all I could come up with when referring to these lovely 3/4 sleeve crew neck light sweatshirts. I've been looking for a crewneck for a while, in fact, it's something I wish was a little more "in" more of the time.
Sometimes you just don't want the hood you know?

I love that these are casual and comfortable and in this case, short enough that they look good layered or they can showcase a great belt choice with a pair of jeans. They are light enough that they just give you that extra bit of warmth when required without being bulky. Also very much love the wider waistband at the bottom and the cuffs, just a little something "oomph" on an otherwise plain article of clothing. I loved the grey one so much I bought two just in case something ever happend to one of them. Something meaning a few too many Malibu soda's or a sketchy coatcheck. Always good to have a back-up of your faves...just saying...

Item: Aerie 3/4 Sleeve Heather Grey and Navy Crewneck Sweatshirts. (Also avail. in a darker heather grey).
Price: $34.50
Location: American Eagle Outfitters, Robson St Location