Saturday, January 23, 2010

Feeling Blue?



Not in these puppies!
Zara has some crazy sale going on right now. I don't usually look at prices of stuff until after I've tried it on. Yesterday was the awesome-ist day ever. How often do you try something on, love it, look down at the price and it's 10 bucks?
I picked these up for $9.99. Ten dollars! Remember what I was saying about trends and expensive stuff...not to spend to much because you get sick of stuff that is too "out there" and before you know it,you spend 500 bucks on Orange cowboy Boots that you never end up wearing. (Yes I still regret that purchase).

These are perfect, I can wear em a few times, super cute, comfy and Dirrrrrt Cheap.Who cares that people can see me coming a mile away, that just means they have ample time to get out of the way.

Item:Cobolt Blue Ankle Booties
Location: Zara Robson St.
Price: $9.99