Thursday, November 12, 2009

Golden Girl


God knows my healthy glow is not from stocking up on leafy greens and fruits. I am a walking toxic dump. I'm surprised I'm not green half the time never mind the fact that in addition to my terrible eating habits, I never drink water. What can I say, it doesn't taste like anything.

I've been relying on this blush from Mac for as long as I can remember. I love that kind of glowy/dewy look as opposed to a "bronzed look". It's one thing to look sun kissed, and its another to look like the sun straight up beat you upside the face.
I find bronzers tricky, and ultimately have decided to stay away from them. This shade is great on it's own or layer it on top of your pinks and peaches to add a golden hue to the end result.

It's not shiny, it's not frosty, and sure as f*#k ain't orange. Ding Ding Ding Folks, we have a winner.

Item: Mac Blush in "Honor"
Price: $22.00
Location: Mac Robson. Check online for a location near you.