Monday, November 2, 2009

AIILOL-As in I laughed out loud.




Not even possibly, these are the cutest cards I have EVER seen.
I came across these when I was doing some buying a few years ago and I've never forgotten them.
Quite Simply, perfection in a card for any occasion. Couldn't write them better myself .They are smart , witty and adorable. Too bad they don't come in the form of a man.
One of my faves? A cute light bluish colored one that has a solitary figure on the front with some tissues.
The front : "Sorry to hear about your breakup"
Inside:"But if it helps , I always thought he was an asshole anyway. In fact, we used to make fun of you for dating him."
LOVE IT.

I'm posting a few of my faves, but check the website to get the full idea of all the cards available. I'm posting the closest Vancouver Location, but they are sold all over Canada, just check the "Where to buy" section of the website and see if there is a store near you.A refreshingly honest,sometimes brutal, always sarcastic,but never the less very caring card.

http://www.baldguygreetings.com/servlet/StoreFront

Item: Bald Guy Greeting Card
Price $4.99
Location: Moule West 4th/Park Royal Vancouver. Check website above for other locations if you are outside Vancouver, they are available!