Saturday, October 31, 2009

Who does your hair?

Another lesser known fact, I went to hairdressing school. Why am I not a hairdresser you ask? Because my mom was wrong, Evidently I can't do anything I set my mind to. Quite simply the reason is because I sucked at it, and its one of those professions where you don't have a lot of time or practice to "get better". Don't even ask me if I can give you a trim because I can't even color within the lines of a balloon nevermind cut in a straight line.The end.

This would best explain why I have much love for the talented people that have styled, cut and colored (and color corrected) my hair over the years. Below this post will be pictures of a few of the styles that got the most "Who dun it" questions and the hairdressers information that did it. All of them at one point or another have worked miracles, and I highly recommend any of them should you require the services of a professional.