Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Like Roses to my Ears


Super Cute.
Though it doesn't happen often, there are times when even I like to remind myself that I am indeed a female.So on the days where I give my guns and antlers a rest, little studs like these are perfect for "work"or "family gatherings" where people in the past have had issues with a machete being worn around my neck. I assume when asked to choose more "appropriate jewelry" that these little rose buds would be acceptable?
How could they not? So small but still have a little style rebel kick to them. The color in the photo comes out a little more blue then they actually look, I would call them more turquoise in addition to absolutely adorable. I bought 2 pairs,when they are this cheap, I can lose one and still have a back up. Speaking of back-ups, the backs of these little guys are super strong, I don't think they are going anywhere, and I'm happy about that. Also available in Purple and Pink.

Item: Turquoise Rosebud Earrings
Price: $1.98
Location: Forever 21, Metrotown