Thursday, July 8, 2010

Because Fat Days never seem to go out of style


Damn, I really wish they would.
Anyways, when you are having one of those days where your mirror is not being kind to you, it's nice to have something that can be your friend. I'm going to give credit where cred is due, and that would be to American apparel for this body style (I got this there about 2 years ago in Heather grey), but Aritzia has done a nice copy job in my opinion, and unlike with a man, I am not loyal to any particular store. (Except Urban Outfitters).

It's sort of drapey, like if you get it in a size too big, there is a chance it's going to slip off your shoulder, which is a nice look if you're going for it. Me personally I went for a smaller fit since I want to wear it with skinnies when the muffin top rears it's ugly head. Super comfy and not clingy and again, available in quite a few colors.

Item: TNA Longlseeve Raglan Top
Price: $32.00 (Other colors are either $28 or $32)
Location: Aritzia, Robson St.