Wednesday, July 7, 2010

You're alright Tom.




I'd like to say I don't religiously follow trends or jump on any particular fashion bandwagon very often, but every once in a while, I have to have something even if everyone and their kid named Bella or Edward have it too.
First of all, kudos for making a difference in the world. The only thing I can do is make a difference in my bank account balance.
"Tom" as the shoes are names after donates a pair of shoes for every pair sold, so right there you can tell yourself you are being a good samaritan and helping the less fortunate while decorating your feet in some VERY comfortable footwear.

No seriously, they are ridiculously comfortable. It's a tricky business when a brand can both deliver in casual/cool factor AND be comfortable. As an added bonus, elephants on the inside of the shoe? Awwww, too cute.
Tom- you are okay in my books, keep up the good work, the good shoes and saving the world one pair of kicks at a time.

Item: "Tom's" casual deck style shoes in Army Green. (Grey and black also available).
Price: $50.00 (On sale from $55.00).
Location: Aritzia, Robson St.