Thursday, July 8, 2010

P.S I love you


As you may or may not have noticed, I've been on a bit of a non-shopping bender over the last couple months. Mamma has been trying to "sort my life out" and part of this entails paying for much bigger things- things you can't wear called Tuition.
That's right folks, I'm going to get schooled this September and I thought before I learn to play the starving student role (won't look good on me), I better get in some last minute must have's.

This was the first thing that caught my eye in a while and I thought I just had to have it. Usually in this type of jacket I would want a hood, but I'm digging the slightly larger collar which is a fair trade for lack of hood-ness.
Love the buttons, love the drawstring on the inside around the waist, love the way it looks, nuff said.

Item: Army Inspired light Jacket
Price: $88.00 (also comes in Grey).
Location: Urban Outfitters, Granville St.