Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fundie Undies!



I'm a cotton girl and proud of it. Thongs are like a permanent wedgie, who wants one of those? Not I!
My besty has worked part time over the years at American Eagle and every birthday and Xmas, she gets me cotton undies. Usually about 4 or 5 pairs so you can imagine after 7 years of friendship, I've gathered quite the collection. I decided to try these fancier ones on account of my middle age, still not uber sexy, but hey..baby steps.

So love them! I couldn't even feel them! I thought the little lace stuff would bug me but not at all. Like second skin these things are amazing, and super cute while attempting to hold up my rear end. Can't say how much I love them, or maybe I can , I bought about 17 pairs.

Item: Ultimate and Fancy Undies
Price: 5 for $15.00 (usually between $12.50-14.50 each!)
Location: American Eagle Outfitters, Robson St.