Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Side Boob Re-visited


Back a couple months ago I got this tank from Aritzia that was really low in the armholes and I claimed I was going to wear it with my new hot pink lacey bra. Mission accomplished and I was really quite pleased with how the vision in my head turned out pretty good when I put it into "real life". You know those times where you buy something and you totally picture it with something else you own and then you get home and try it on and you want to smack yourself upside the head? To top it off, whatever it was is probably not returnable/exchangeable and now you're stuck with only the vision in your head of what it was "supposed" to look like. Anyways, moving on...

I really like the tank/cool bra combo, and I actually find this tank pretty flattering since it's forgiving at the bottom, and tight around the chest where most ladies like it. In true me fashion, felt impulsed to buy 3 more colors on account of them being a few bucks off. Aside from that I've always felt that there is no justification required when an item is less than $20.00. If you have to hum and haa over $20 bucks, you should probably hang on to that, just saying.

Item: Loose Armhole Tank (White/Heather Dark Grey/Heather Lilac)
Price:$16-20.00- depends which color you buy.
Location: Aritzia Robson st.