Sunday, December 27, 2009

Giddy Up.



So it's safe to say I've made my love of Cowboy boots known by now right?
Following in my own footsteps of never having enough, I've added a new pair to my collection.
These ones are different though! They are not black like the last pair, they are like a deep charcoal grey (almost black) but not black. I feel like I have to justify my purchase because I can just hear my mom's voice saying "they look exactly like all the other ones, if you want to know why you don't own a condo just open up your closet Anita....".
You know what mom, you are totally right but look at them! Please try to understand, and maybe you shouldn't be my number one fan of my little site, it's going to give you high blood pressure if you keep reading this...

I'll admit, if it wasn't for the lovely bejewls around the ankle area, I probably wouldn't have given them a second look, but they were made for me, very "almost rockstar".

Me loves. Real leather too, nice work Aldo, nice work.

Item: Dark Dark Grey/black fade Cowboy Boots with ankle jewelry.
Price :$119.00 (I believe they are on sale right now for 30% off)
Location: Aldo Robson St.