Monday, December 7, 2009

Meet the Parents


That's actually what I thought of when I bought this. I look at interview type attire in the same fashion I would look at an outfit you would wear to meet the significant others parents.I think the idea is to look polished, professional and like you know what you want, in the latter case, their son.
I saw this shirt back in the summer, tried it on and thought it was pretty sweet, but it's not really me. It's more like fake me when I attempt to look like I want to be a powerhouse woman walking down the street with my briefcase yapping on my phone because yeah, I'm just that important. Remember , it's all about projecting an image of success, whether you actually are one is neither here nor there...

I didn't buy it because at 90 bucks, I just wasn't feeling it enough. At $39, I was feeling it a little more and when I was told it was an extra 25% off that, I just wanted to feel myself in it. Mission accomplished.

Item: White Short sleeved Blouse shirt with long tie around neck
Price $39.00 plus an additional 25% off.
Location: Club Monaco Metrotown