Sunday, December 27, 2009

You are what you eat.


In that case, I am a giant chicken finger.
So we've discussed before that sometimes I need a little help with my complexion to make it look like I'm surviving on more than raw hot dogs and sour cola candies. I've been using this product for a few years, and I figure it's good enough to cover up a bullet wound never mind give me an even skin tone. Miracle product title warranted with this little sucker for sure.

It's like 5 concealers in one. It's probably one of the only things I've ever bought where I actually read the info pamphlet that is included and I'm glad I did.

The green color is for redness, especially good around the nose area. Totally zaps redness around zitty kiddies too.
The lilac color is for brightening. Put it in the areas you would put a bronzer, it just sort of brightens those areas as a base before you put foundation on.
The Dark beige is for contouring. This one is probably my fav and my good friends know that my nose is not as skinny as it sometimes looks, and its this color that is doing it. Blend along the nose and under cheekbones to give you contour where you otherwise wouldn't have it. See Jennifer Lopez with and without makeup if you don't know what I'm talking about.
The light beige is for under eye circles.
The other color you can blend with any of the others to make a general concealer for any other trouble spots.

Honestly, this little disc is one of the best beauty products I've ever bought and have continued to buy for years.
I highly recommend it and even with a slightly heftier price tag than you might be used too, keep in mind it lasts for forever and you get like 5 in 1.

Item: Lise Watier Portfolio
Price: $29.99
Location: Shoppers Drug Mart