Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Check out my Guns/Side Boob


Pretty basic stuff here peoples-Heather Grey Tank Top=must have for Spring.

You can get one pretty much anywhere, but I liked that this one has layering capabilities or can be worn alone.
It's one of those deep cuts on the side, so no wearing the "ugly bra" on the day you pick this and put it on.
Why not give everyone a little peek of your taste in undie garments when half of you spend so much on them?
I have this black one with little pink rosettes on it that is my only bra over $19.99, and I want to show it off.
Yes you heard me right, I will drop $800 on a pair of shoes in 2 colors, but an over $20 bra is out of control in my opinion. I'll just leave it at that.

Item: Deep Side Cute TNA Tank
Pricce:$22.00
Location: Aritzia-Pacific Centre