Friday, April 9, 2010

Hot Pink Flashes


Once again, sorry about the pic. I'm really not a professional and I don't have the skills or equipment to take really good photos, but hopefully you'll be able to see the colors.

I posted way back about NYC nail polish color being right up there with OPI (which dries out way to quickly in my opinion).
I've bought a few colors since then and in light of my new hot pink bra that will be showing out of my new tank top, I thought my nails should be equally spicy.

Bought 2 new colors for "Spring". I am usually a huge fan of dark nails, but one must get with the times/seasons and mix it up a bit. The one on the left is a bit more of a natural berry color and the one on the right matches my new bra.

Item: NYC Nail Polish Left: 244B-Downtown
Right: 236B- Greenwich Village
Price: $1.72
Location: Target-Bellis Fair Mall,Washington (But you can get them at London Drugs here in Canada)