Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Chocolate isn't the only thing the Swiss do well..


I'm going to go ahead and say that I'm pretty sure Swissology is found in more expensive spa's, but don't quote me on that.
Correct me if I'm wrong (Amber), but if I remember way back, you had some of this stuff and it was mega $$$.
Well, this is again, why I love Winners. I'm sorry, I know it's a hassle to "rummage" through stuff, but I scoped these walking through to get to the mall, we're talking within eyeshot of a hallway, no digging required.

I bought the day and the night cream. I had too, I have OCD. If you have the day, you must have the night cream. I've also never used a "night" cream but aside from fat sticking on my body in unfavorable places, my skin looks like it's fighting the almost 30 battle and is starting to give up, I think it's time to give it some help.

Item: Swissolgy Day /Night Cream
Price: $ 9.99 each
Location: Winners-Park Royal

Note-Sorry about the pic, I have no idea how to make stuff not so "shiny"...Amateur behind the lens here folks...