Saturday, April 10, 2010

Rouched B-Suit


Along with Bra's, bathing suits are right up there with my least favorite things to shop for.
I suppose I can't justify why articles so small need to cost so much. It covers my ha-ha's and hu-hu, why in the world do these things cost over a hundred bucks?

I wasn't really in the mood for a new bathing suit, but I thought it best not to wait until I needed one, that way I lesson the pressure of picking something ill fitting and expensive because I have too.
I actually love this bathing suit, and it comes in all sorts of colors. There were polka dots, solids like purple, green, teal and yellow, and they are sold as seperates so you can mix and match. I love that there is a strap should you need it, but it comes off so you can rock the tube top style. It's also really comfortable and you can't beat the price.
For the record, I bought bathing suits before at Target and they still look great today, proving that cheap can most certainly remain cheerful.

Item: Mossimo Top and Bottom Bathing Suit (Sold Seperately)
Price: $ 17.99 Each
Location: Target-Bellis Fair Mall, Washington USA